How Does Your Mucus Look Before Starting Your Period Is It Possible For My Ovulation To Occur Less Than A Week Before My Next Period?

Is it possible for my ovulation to occur less than a week before my next period? - how does your mucus look before starting your period

Just recently I have tried to keep track of and keep track of my ovulation through my bike and I do to control my cervical mucus too. I see every day, to try what I am on the day abundunce mucus, and if it is found that the protein. I've heard that it is the day of ovulation. But today, always seems to get only 5-7 days before the beginning of my time! From my online research, I found that women should be dry for a period of 12-16 days after ovulation, and this time is very consistent, even for women with irregular cycles. My cycles are 28 days, but give me only the most common and Whitey mucus egg about 22 days. Am I really ovulating today? Or will I ovulate on day 14 only no mucus? Please help! I am very confused and a little worried.

1 comments:

Dr. DOLY said...

normal ovulation always 14 days before the deadline - see below

Post a Comment