Acid Reflux In Infants More Condition_symptoms Is Projectile Vomiting In Infants Related To Acid Reflux?

Is projectile vomiting in infants related to acid reflux? - acid reflux in infants more condition_symptoms

My baby had surgery for pyloric stenosis, projectile vomiting and continued yesterday, was diagnosed with acid reflux. Your doc told me why they continued with projectile vomiting. All babies have this problem? If all babies have projectile vomiting if you suffer from reflux, vomiting, or less seriously?

2 comments:

RoWeDa said...

My son had pyloric stenosis than 2 months he had been made by him and was diagnosed with acid reflux. (almost 15 months and is quite good). Anyway, to answer your questions after that surgery still projectile vomiting and was said to die within a few days, and that her stomach has become accustomed to what exactly has happened. Give him a few days. The paper gives a medication for acid reflux? You my son on Zantac liquid, which I think is his name. They no longer and actually stopped drinking, I take about 4 to 5 months.

.pokey. said...

My 2 months and then broke it. I asked DEP. to her and she said, occurs when from time to time, it is probably only because he had a large bubble of gas before you start eating. But if your child has problems above could be something more?

Post a Comment