Andie Sue Irwin Should I Get A Lawyer For Car Accident?

Should i get a lawyer for car accident? - andie sue irwin

I was a passenger in the car that was rear ended at a traffic light. the vehicle which we were speeding and hit a deadline. I was taken by ambulance to the scene. I was the state (California) at the time. I was diagnosed with whiplash. I returned to my home country (New Jersey), where I am my own doctor. He referred me to the emergency room, where I had severe whiplash and bruised ribs diagnosed. I was sent to physical therapy for neck, 3-times per week for 4 weeks. I hope that I do not need.
I do not know what next, but I'm sure he'd paid all my medical expenses and to see a bit of pain and suffering. I do not work so I have no loss of income. Should I negotiate with your insurance company or a lawyer who receive 33% from a solution. How much worth my pain and suffering? My medical expenses are $ 3 or my 4thousand and repayments are about $ 800.00.
andie

0 comments:

Post a Comment