Portland Ambulance Why Did Nobody Believe This Person?' I Need An Ambulance At 114 E.portland St.phoenix Az?

Why did nobody believe this person?' I need an ambulance at 114 e.portland st.phoenix az? - portland ambulance

The other day someone posted on Yahoo Answers
:
"114 .. az e.portland st.phoenix can call someone?" No phone, I am bleeding badly?
Please hurry is not a joke "

Many people thought he was joking, or that the person does not believe
Why?

Some thought he could hang up and call 911, but what
He could not speak? (due to disability?) other thoughts
Need a phone line to connect to the Internet (no)
when he said:
I had to go to the store to get help!
and think only 3 people!
(I am one of those 3)
Why do others think?

1 comments:

wazzzzzz... said...

thats how the people in those days, when someone says something they think they are just wrong or w / e.

Post a Comment